Thread: I evened up. Score is 17 to 17

Default I evened up. Score is 17 to 17

I took bull number 17 with my bow yesterday. The score is evened up now at 17 for the gun and 17 with the bow, Last one I took with the bow was in 2009 on opening morning......right from my front porch. At 5:15 am. This one was in the evening. Hung him up whole. Thanks to my friend who pulled him to the yard with his dozer. I think my 90 year old friend enjoyed doing that more than I enjoyed getting my bull. It was an adventure for all involved.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Congratulations..........That is an impressive accomplishment. Might be fun to set up some game cameras and see what comes looking around the kill site.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Congratulations..........That is an impressive accomplishment. Might be fun to set up some game cameras and see what comes looking around the kill site.
    He didn't leave a blood trail. Didn't gut him on site either. He was hauled to my shop whole and gutted there after we hosed him off with the fire hose. Smoke like clean meat. He also likes hanging them up whole. Smoke does not like packing quarters out on his 63 year old back
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Very nice. You've got me by 33. Somehow the little legals I've seen in my backyard the last 3 summers seem to disappear come opening day never to be seen again. I dream of hanging one whole.
    The more you talk, the more I wish I was deaf.