Thread: 16B dropoff

Default 16B dropoff

Well, crap... just found out I lost the Super Cub access we were planing on for going after my 16B any bull tag. Anyone have info on a drop off service they would recommend?? Kinda late in the game to be doing this...
    '04 Hewescraft 24' Searunner
    200hp Honda 4stroke
    + multiple other 'toys'...

Joe tate at bearly wounded does airboat service if that is of interest to you. I don't know much about flying though. I can't afford any of that luxury stuff!
    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Quote Originally Posted by c6 batmobile View Post
    Joe tate at bearly wounded does airboat service if that is of interest to you. I don't know much about flying though. I can't afford any of that luxury stuff!
    Ohh, awesome. That could be a great idea. I'll get in touch with them, thanks
    200hp Honda 4stroke

Quote Originally Posted by Swissy View Post
    Ohh, awesome. That could be a great idea. I'll get in touch with them, thanks
    Glad to be of service. I fished with him this summer. Great guy. His boat is top notch and I'm betting he can put you into some areas a plane wouldn't dare go. When we went with him he drove that boat through swamps, gravel and grass. No stopping it.
    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Another recomedation for Joe Tate.
    Bk
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Airboats, ocean boats, and river boats serviced.
    https://www.facebook.com/BKMarineServices?fref=ts

if you come up short, send me a message, I have a friend with the same tag that will be in there this weekend with his own transportation. If he doesn't connect he will be making a return trip and may have an extra seat.

Quote Originally Posted by bkmail View Post
    Another recomedation for Joe Tate.
    Bk
    Thank you... he certainly has a unique service. I'll be calling him, and if not using him this time, I have some ideas for next season with family visiting!

Quote Originally Posted by ERDucker View Post
    if you come up short, send me a message, I have a friend with the same tag that will be in there this weekend with his own transportation. If he doesn't connect he will be making a return trip and may have an extra seat.
    Wow, incredible offer, altho sadly I have the time set aside for the first 2 weeks in Sept, and I promised my nephew could tag along. But if he has any info or pointers he's willing to share, I'm all ears! It'll be my first time in that area. Again, thanks for the super generous offer.

Well, ended up with Joe and Bearly Wounded. GREAT service! Joe was very helpful, and altho he could not point to a spot and say 'You need to go there' (transporter rules and all...) he did show us a number of spots that were options and we picked one. Sadly, we did not fill our tag Did not see a single bull, just a few cows. Loads of tracks, and it was not for lack of trying... 6 days of hard work, but just was not to be. Guess it's the curse of being a '80 percenter' (you know, the adage that 20% of the hunters get 80% of the game, so the other 80% get 20% of the game...). Had a great trip, and would recommend, let alone use, Joe again!
    200hp Honda 4stroke