anyone going to chitna?
Anybody going to chitna this weekend or next? Just curious because I'm planning on heading down either this or next weekend with the boat.. I was hoping to go this weekend so I would still have a chance at a king, but I may have to wait till next weekend. and just get my reds, at least there would be a supplemental. 10 more reds, If you can catch them.
I'm outta here to there
Copper Reds, bar none, are the best - and before you freaky ocean fresh kenia reds people chime in....
yes those are pretty good too
Thinking next week with the EO would be a good trip, any updates on the feasibility of taking an ATV back a ways on the road, last reports were it was possible with some risk but looking for a second or third opinion.