Thread: Trying to place a VALUE on as-new SWAROVSKI SLC 15X56 NEU Binoculars.

Default Trying to place a VALUE on as-new SWAROVSKI SLC 15X56 NEU Binoculars.

Could use some help placing a value on UN-used SWAROVSKI SLC 15X56 NEU Binoculars.

Thank You, for any help.

What I'd do is check a couple places to see what new ones can be bought for - check Camera Land & B&H Cameras - both sell quality binos at low prices. Figure out what you need to get out of them or what you'll settle for and advertise them. I'd put them on the swap/sell forum here and also on Alaska List & Craigs Lit. Somebody out there wants them.

I think there is a newer generation called the WT, and I can't find any of this model still available new, for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    What I'd do is check a couple places to see what new ones can be bought for - check Camera Land & B&H Cameras - both sell quality binos at low prices. Figure out what you need to get out of them or what you'll settle for and advertise them. I'd put them on the swap/sell forum here and also on Alaska List & Craigs Lit. Somebody out there wants them.

yeah, I'd check ebay, various sites that sell new models, etc. Then go from there.

One word of caution on ebay is you need to see what they are actually selling for. I see quite a bit with the "buy now" price too high on stuff like this.

Also keep in mind that you may get a higher price through an outlet like ebay, but then you have to pay for shipping (or the buyer does which makes them less interested) and you have to pay a fee to ebay. Selling for a little less on craigslist or something might actually make you more in the long run.

Yep go to ebay click on "ADVANCED" next to the search button at the top and then type in your binos and then click 'SOLD" items then search There are 23 of them that have been sold since May. That will give you an average price
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Thanks...........

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    Yep go to ebay click on "ADVANCED" next to the search button at the top and then type in your binos and then click 'SOLD" items then search There are 23 of them that have been sold since May. That will give you an average price