Thread: Hunting partner

Default Hunting partner

Looking for someone to hunt with this season. I'm open for any hunts and am free almost every weekend. I live on JBER in anchorage but am willing to travel a few hours on the weekends to hunt. A little about me: I'm active duty army. I grew up hunting and have some experience with waterfowl, but I'm looking to gain more and am a quick learner. I also have a young puppy who will be too young to hunt this year, but It'd be great if you had a retriever or pointer and were open to letting us both join occasionally. I can pay for gas, shells, beer, or whatever else will motivate you to bring along an amateur. Thanks for looking.

So a question for the forum. Is there a way to match up folks who are looking to head out and those of us who may have an empty seat in the blind/boat/duck shack? At times we have someone who has to drop out and at other times all of my hunting partners have honey dues (what is up with that?) and can't head out.
    Ruby at the end of a good day.

Supporting Member Gr is for Greg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TriIron View Post
    So a question for the forum. Is there a way to match up folks who are looking to head out and those of us who may have an empty seat in the blind/boat/duck shack? At times we have someone who has to drop out and at other times all of my hunting partners have honey dues (what is up with that?) and can't head out.
    There's a sticky at the very top of the general hunting forum for this specific purpose. There isn't one for each of the other hunting forums, but I've seen duck hunting posts there. Makes the most sense to keep it there. -Gr
    My signature is awesome.

there is one at the top of this forum.
    I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
    but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

Supporting Member Gr is for Greg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kwackkillncrew View Post
    there is one at the top of this forum.

Wow, oops, I'm an idiot!
    My signature is awesome.

Hey man, im new aswell I just PCSed to JBER back in May. I grew up hunting my self but plan on getting some duck hunting in up here i know that you where looking for someone with experience but i could always have a buddy to go hunt with if you want to sometime.

For you JBER people, might call the JBER Conservation Officer, 552-8609, and talk about hunting opportunities on base.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveAK View Post
    For you JBER people, might call the JBER Conservation Officer, 552-8609, and talk about hunting opportunities on base.
    thanks ill give them a shout