Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW suggestions for LOS'ANCHORAGE murder central ALASKA......????

Default CCW suggestions for LOS'ANCHORAGE murder central ALASKA......????

...........What is going on in Murder'City aka Los'Anchorage, Alaska. And what load-out do you suggest for coming to Murder'City for supplies.........???

Do you think a chest-rig and battle belt, with two Glocks and twenty 15 round mags. is enough......??? Do you suggest a plate carrier.....??? Is there a safer time of day, is the West side of town safer.......Should I bring the big plow truck and use the blade to deflect lead........???

I hope that the CC Sig Sauer P-556 pistol with 60 round mags. is not needed, as I just sold it.

Well...........this is the "SHOOTING" Sub-Forum........and there is a lot of shooting in Los'Anchorage lately.

I really am looking at my options for a new CC Firearm.....Suggestions.......???

Anchorage Suburbanites, part time Willowbillies, and now Appleseeds!

Stay out of certain neighborhoods, stay away from drug dealers, and gangs you won't have any problems.

Isolationism: perpetuating society's downward spiral:
    Quote Originally Posted by hogfamily View Post
    Stay out of certain neighborhoods, stay away from drug dealers, and gangs you won't have any problems.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Quote Originally Posted by iofthetaiga View Post
    Yup, in my examples I can live with that...literally.

You want murder? Come on down. I think we have 4 of the top 10 here. All of which I have no problem going to. If you go looking for trouble, you often find it. I go looking for good local food....and I find it.

one day closer to alaska.
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science"

Edwin Hubble

Quote Originally Posted by GrassLakeRon View Post
    You want murder? Come on down. I think we have 4 of the top 10 here. All of which I have no problem going to. If you go looking for trouble, you often find it. I go looking for good local food....and I find it.

Well said. Thanks.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Many of the larger cities are broken up into "zones". Such as handgun zone, shotgun zone, machine gun zone. I try not to go into shotgun or machine gun zones. One time I accidently took the wrong exit in Miami and ended up in a neighborhood that I immediately recognized as a "bad place" to be. I unholstered the Walther PPK/s and slipped it under my leg on the seat and proceeded to pull a U-turn in a parking lot and high tail it out of there. We instantly picked up a following car, as we kinda "stood out" in the crowd, so I exceeded the speed limit and ran a couple reds and exited stage right.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Yeah......Anchorage ain't nothin' like Detroit that's for sure. I'm sad to see a friend of mine headed back down your way after 5 years in AK. Hard to believe really......
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

A Glock 19...

how bout a shotgun under your trench coat!

or a Tommy Gun in a violin case.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence

No, that's called being smart....
    “Nothing worth doing is easy”
    TR

The GLOCK 18 would be way superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    A Glock 19...

Quote Originally Posted by 4merguide View Post
    Yeah......Anchorage ain't nothin' like Detroit that's for sure. I'm sad to see a friend of mine headed back down your way after 5 years in AK. Hard to believe really......
    I go to the big D all the time. I use to teach down there off of 8 mile. It is far different then it was 30 years ago. BTW: you go where the money is, that's why we moved down from fairbanks.

Now if this thread was about the killings by the moose mafia........

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science"

Edwin Hubble

Anyone using a Sig Sauer P220 in 10mm for an all'around city & wilderness handgun.........???

Society's downward spiral: Perpetuating isolationism!😋

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    Society's downward spiral: Perpetuating isolationism!
    Chicken or egg? Separation begets discrimination/disparity begets separation...

Bad choices helps thin the undesirable gene pool.

And I thought the moose mafia would have gotten a response. Society is what we make it. If we teach our kids to do the right thing and model that behavior, then society is better. When we do stupid things, talk about folks in front of your kids in a bad light, guess what.....

Parenting is the problem. White,black, city, country, whatever......

What's that 60's song say....teach the children well....

Edwin Hubble

I guess it would be nice if mothers encouraged their daughters to model after the great Female HRC, and they too would have the chance to be a great leader, and make millions of dollars extorting donations in exchange for approving military armament contracts....

And I thought the moose mafia would have gotten a response. Society is what we make it. If we teach our kids to do the right thing and model that behavior, then society is better. When we do stupid things, talk about folks in front of your kids in a bad light, guess what.....

Parenting is the problem. White,black, city, country, whatever......

What's that 60's song say....teach the children well....

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast