Thread: Alaska arms llc/local businesses!

Default Alaska arms llc/local businesses!

Got some quick detach scope rings installed on my 416 ruger by Morris at Alaska arms llc out here in big lake. The guy is awesome. Just wanna give props to a local business making my job of hunting all the more pleasant! Wish we had more local folks like Alaska arms, bait em 907, Barneys putting out top of the line gear for us Alaska hunters. We utilize a environment unmatched in the world,'from sand to salt, ice to heat we need good gear. Just a public thanks to everyone local for helping with Alaska's economy.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

That's different.... someone complementing a local business instead of running them down.

Top Job!!

Gotta agree!

I have two sets of QD rings for my CZs and they make the Warne's look bad.

For sure, I've been very impressed with my rings. They are on a 5lb 11oz 416 ruger. I broke a small tab off the bottom of one ring, but Morris had already redesigned them thicker and replaced them free of charge to the newer beefed up model. Apparently my gun has some recoil....
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

I love my rings - I called up there and told them what I had and Morris knew just what I needed, I tested out the rings and they worked flawlessly every time. I stuck them on my .375 Ruger with a good Burris scope so now I can nail stuff out further and if I get into thick alder I can take the scope off.