Thread: WTB 4 person tipi tent - have one you're not using?

Default WTB 4 person tipi tent - have one you're not using?

I'd like to buy or rent your 4 person tipi. I'm considering a new one, but don't have the 3-4 weeks lead time that Seek Outside needs now, so I thought I'd see if anyone in the Southcentral Alaska area has a 4 person tipi tent that is sitting in a closet or garage, yearning to breathe free. This will be for a 2-man bike supported hunt off the Denali Highway in September. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Boreal View Post
    I'd like to buy or rent your 4 person tipi. I'm considering a new one, but don't have the 3-4 weeks lead time that Seek Outside needs now, so I thought I'd see if anyone in the Southcentral Alaska area has a 4 person tipi tent that is sitting in a closet or garage, yearning to breathe free. This will be for a 2-man bike supported hunt off the Denali Highway in September. Thanks!
    Search for the cheap-pi thread here. There was a fairly cheap tipi for around $110 that might suit your needs.

I don't know of you've seen this or not so I thought I'd run it by you. For a long time the GoLite company was very popular on this forum. They went out of business but the owner now has a new shop called Mytrail. Many guys raved about the ShangriLa tents and I have one as well. This tent that he just came out with is an updated version of that tent. You might want to check it out: http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...p-hunting-tent
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!