Thread: What a country........"NOT"

Default What a country........"NOT"

In other news........The American Ostrich Farmers Association (AOFA) Reports thay have training programs available (FREE) to all who are interested in learning how to stick their head in a hole, and hope like hell everything works out just wonderful.

Anchorage Suburbanites, part time Willowbillies, Appleseeds, and Weekend Warrior Turquoise Miners!

Many throughout our country have already attended the AOFA training including several folks that regularly post on this forum...

Weapons man says one thing, yet ammo land says another, on the same show...

http://www.ammoland.com/2016/08/atf-...ples-firearms/

2 2nd amendment sights, different takes on it.

one day closer to alaska.
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science"

Edwin Hubble

Guess they didn't learn anything from watching our "billion dollar boondoggle" as the auditor general called it. Thankfully Harper kept his word and got rid of it, but Trudeau is making noise about another registry.....even though we now know it didn't work, and yours will be an even bigger failure...

Anchorage Suburbanites, part time Willowbillies, Appleseeds, and Weekend Warrior Turquoise Miners!

Yup...

ďItís not to take peopleís guns. Itís to, you know, regulate firearms that can be misused,Ē

All firearms have the potential to be miss-used. So yeah, the BATF end game is to register all firearms.

Yup, some folks...head-in-sand...

Quote Originally Posted by hogfamily View Post
    Yup...

ďItís not to take peopleís guns. Itís to, you know, regulate firearms that can be misused,Ē

All firearms have the potential to be miss-used. So yeah, the BATF end game is to register all firearms.

Yup, some folks...head-in-sand...
    You know what's funny. Every firearm I have ever bought is registered and I sleep fine. I have an ffl, sleep fine.

What we have is a disconnection. Which side has had the upper hand for the last century, it ain't us. So, you have 10,000 atf agents coming after 30,000,000 gun owners......yep, good odds.

What has crawled into the American conscious believing that they have a bat chance in hell if the most powerful army on this planet uses its resources to come after you and your 870? It's not the promise keepers, those folks who will break their oath to save your 870.

You want to save our guns? Then ostasize those who use them doing dumb acts on youtube. Stand up and ask for a better system to keep them away from the mentally ill. Stand beside the families of those harmed by them and help them find peace.

You do some of this already. You have clinics that show the responsible side of firearms. Education is the key.

Now my heads not in the sand, I just don't complain.....I vote them out.

Here is a picture from an inside democratic source.....you next president Ole hillary herself, has an idea to put president Obama in as a supreme court justice.....yep, you heard me. It's been done before.

Before you stop and say it can never happen......remember who put together the assault weapons ban, oh, that would be ronny......

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science"

Edwin Hubble

None of this effects me. I don't have children, and I am very near 70 y/o. I am just so very sad to see America's future clearly, and super pissed that the American's whom this will effect (Those who are much younger and those with children) so willfully get seduced.

Quote Originally Posted by GrassLakeRon View Post
    You want to save our guns? Then ostasize those who use them doing dumb acts on youtube. Stand up and ask for a better system to keep them away from the mentally ill. Stand beside the families of those harmed by them and help them find peace..

The biggest threat to the 2A is not HC. It is the up to four US Supreme Court Justices that she may get to appoint. It is also the many federal court judges she will appoint.

So when the new liberal US Supreme Court guts the 2A how do you think the BATF will know who has the firearms? - ďItís not to take peopleís guns. Itís to, you know, regulate firearms that can be misused,Ē

No, it was not RR that passed the so called "assault weapons" ban it was BC and the democratic congress.

"Reagan signed the Firearms Protection Act. The bill provided a number of protections for gun owners. But it also barred the private sale and ownership of any fully automatic rifles -- machine guns -- that were not already registered with the federal government on the day Reagan signed the law."

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    None of this effects me. I don't have children, and I am very near 70 y/o. I am just so very sad to see America's future clearly, and super pissed that the American's whom this will effect (Those who are much younger and those with children) so willfully get seduced.
    Young folks, for the most part, see guns as a way to kill people. Their disillusionment comes when folks are killed by them in schools and clubs....

Edwin Hubble

Quote Originally Posted by hogfamily View Post
    The biggest threat to the 2A is not HC. It is the up to four US Supreme Court Justices that she may get to appoint. It is also the many federal court judges she will appoint.

So when the new liberal US Supreme Court guts the 2A how do you think the BATF will know who has the firearms? - ďItís not to take peopleís guns. Itís to, you know, regulate firearms that can be misused,Ē

No, it was not RR that passed the so called "assault weapons" ban it was BC and the democratic congress.

"Reagan signed the Firearms Protection Act. The bill provided a number of protections for gun owners. But it also barred the private sale and ownership of any fully automatic rifles -- machine guns -- that were not already registered with the federal government on the day Reagan signed the law."
    Yes and no.

http://www.politifact.com/georgia/st...t-weapons-ban/

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/07/08/us...permanent.html

Ronald Reagan talked out of both sides of his mouth. Every elected official since Nixon has done something to erode our 2a rights, both right and left.

The problem is we are lead to believe one side is better then the other, and they are not.

Edwin Hubble

Quote Originally Posted by GrassLakeRon View Post
    Young folks, for the most part, see guns as a way to kill people. Their disillusionment comes when folks are killed by them in schools and clubs....

In this day and age, it's nihilism, plain and simple.

You have to stand for something, or you stand for nothing at all.