Thread: DM773 Experts...Please Chime In!!!

Default DM773 Experts...Please Chime In!!!

Hello all-

My wife was fortunate enough to draw the DM 773 any bull tag. I did a search and have read plenty about the area and the issues this tag presents.

My reason for posting is....I'm looking to find people that have done this hunt specifically and who would be willing to talk about it. I would just like to talk about logistics, any contacts they may have in the Whitestone area, do's and dont's, issues with the base, trails, etc...

So if you've done this hunt and would like to chat please Private Message me on here, or call or text me at (907) 841-6569

I'm really just trying to research as much as possible before the hunt, so I can be as prepared as possible. I would really love to see my wife shoot her first moose. Thanks....Good luck this year!!!

-Adam

Couple of things if you would tell us where DM773 is it would help to find someone that has hunted or knows the area.
    You need to go to the area and check it out before the hunt so the information your told will make more sense.

Good luck crossing the delta river on wheelers is it doable yes is it stupid yes... I went for a swim in the delta couple yrs back flipped my 6x6 ranger in the delta river.. Long story....

Let me clarify...DM773 is in unit 20a.

And I'm not crossing the delta river by wheeler. I'm looking to have someone ferry our ranger across. And I'm hoping to get up there next week to start exploring and find out all the info of where to park, lay of the land, etc...just busy with work. Thanks!

I would contact a local outfitter in Delta Jct (maybe Eagle Outfitters) and get flown in.
    My child was inmate of the month at Mat-Su pre-trial Correctional facility.

Any updates or ideas?

airplane, do not cross yourself
    My child was inmate of the month at Mat-Su pre-trial Correctional facility.