Thread: Bulk Yamalube (2-Stroke Oil)

Default Bulk Yamalube (2-Stroke Oil)

Anyone on here know where to get yamalube bottles refilled? I've tried both deweys and anchorage Yamaha/zuk with no luck.

I've already bought the jug, I just want to get it refilled. Seems it would be more environmentally friendly to refill these bottles instead of disposing of them and buying new ones every time.

Marita supplies bulk Polaris oil, so I wonder if we generated enough interest for yamalube if one of these places would entertain that idea.

You have an old Yammie 2-S? This is what I feed my '95 150: WallyWorld mystery TCW-3 with a dollop of Marvel Mystery Oil in each tank AND in your fuel. Sometimes they even have Pennzoil for under $18/gal. SeaFoam or MMO seems to work as well as that horribly expensive ring-free. It's the carbon that kills.....

Yeah, 90/65 Tiller Jet. I'm reluctant to run that wally stuff through the ole girl because, as you mention, CARBON! Ill even mix a little in the gas just for safety sake... I've got my feet dug in pretty hard on 2-Strokes for jets, 4-stroke can't touch the performance and weight savings.

Quote Originally Posted by copperlake View Post
    You have an old Yammie 2-S? This is what I feed my '95 150: WallyWorld mystery TCW-3 with a dollop of Marvel Mystery Oil in each tank AND in your fuel. Sometimes they even have Pennzoil for under $18/gal. SeaFoam or MMO seems to work as well as that horribly expensive ring-free. It's the carbon that kills.....

Anchorage Suburbanites, part time Willowbillies, Appleseeds, and Weekend Warrior Turquoise Miners!

I have ran Walmart Super Tech in my Yamaha for over 25 years. No additives except Sta-Bil for winter storage. Run it hard. Troll it often. Change the plugs about every five years. Never any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by gpaul99 View Post
    Yeah, 90/65 Tiller Jet. I'm reluctant to run that wally stuff through the ole girl because, as you mention, CARBON! Ill even mix a little in the gas just for safety sake... I've got my feet dug in pretty hard on 2-Strokes for jets, 4-stroke can't touch the performance and weight savings.
    You are correct about the 2s vs 4s with a jet! Now about the carbon, MMO or SeaFoam! I'm just tryin' to help you out here and as the last poster said, he's been using WallyWold oil for longer than me.

Here's a link, one of many if you care:

http://www.thehulltruth.com/boating-...-yamaha.html#b

BTW, do NOT add extra oil! More carbon, Yams 2-s's have very good metering functions.

Thanks for the input! I plan on switching this motor to pre-mix here soon. The oil injection scares me, seen so many burn down because of failed injection. Ill check out the additive option with the Wally oil.