Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZEISS 10X40 B Binoculars For SALE

Default ZEISS 10X40 B Binoculars For SALE

Price dropped to: $675.00

Sunday Bump............

Price Drop: ONLY $650.--

Price drop.......$625.--

Used or new? Pics of yours? are they Conquest or Terra's?

That is a photo of mine, a photo of the pair that is offered for sale. They are used and in excellent condition, as can be seen from the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkana Rafting View Post
    Used or new? Pics of yours? are they Conquest or Terra's?

"FINAL" Price DROP.........$599.99

Available.......$ 599.99

If they are the conquest 10x40s, I'll take them.

SORRY.........they are not that LOW quality, they are a superior grade of optics, in excellent condition. However if you quest for lower quality optics, I would in this case be willing to after payment.......to take some sandpaper and scratch the crap out of the objective lenses.

Quote Originally Posted by lvkara View Post
    If they are the conquest 10x40s, I'll take them.

Would that cost extra to have the work done?

YES........I bill my more basic skills at the rate of $325.00 per hour, with a one hour minimum charge.

Would that cost extra to have the work done?

I'm sure you have skills, but at that rate I would need to see some of your work.

Do you wish to sell, or just continue with the smart dialog?

OK, I don't want to sell them to anyone who is not 100% clear about what these Binoculars are, and what they are not. I fully expected someone, or even several people to have said, "My hunting partner owns and uses that same binocular, and I have been wanting a pair".

I am interested in selling them; However I very much want the buyer to know what they are buying. I would prefer to own them for ever and ever, rather than deceive, mislead or cheat the buyer. They are quality optics, but they are not the newest generation. That said, I am not sure if they are superior or inferior to the latest Zeiss 10X40 or 10X42 Binoculars. I am 100% comfortable in stating that for $600.00 there is nothing you can buy (That I know of) near this quality, size and weight.

I am very surprised they have not sold previously. They are in superior condition to any I have seen on e-bay in that price range.

http://www.opticstalk.com/zeiss-10x40-clasics_topic1314.html

http://www.allbinos.com/169.1-article-History_of_Zeiss_10x40_binoculars%E2%80%93_from_th e_beginning_of_the_twentieth_century_to_contempora ry_times_.html

Do you wish to sell, or just continue with the smart dialog?

I am interested, but do I need to drive to Hope to look at em?
    In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

I would like to buy them. Please call ot txt.
    907-441-5273
    Gerry

We have an Airport...............(Hope International........or if your good, I have a top secret strip at mouth of Six-Mile Creek.

I need to go back to Los'Anchorage in about a week or two for some medical crap.

Other option is I have a friend coming down this weekend from Anchorage, I can see if he is willing to take them back for show and tell, But he don't know jack'squat about Bino's, so all he can do is hand them to you, then you either give him back the bino's or $600.--

Which top secret strip in the grassy mud flats are you referencing. There are two of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast