Thread: Where can I get a prop for a 5 horse Eska?

Default Where can I get a prop for a 5 horse Eska?

I have an old 5 horse Eska that runs very well, but last fall I reduced the amounts of fins on my prop from 2 to 1. Not surprisingly, I have been unable to locate a replacement prop. Can anybody give me some ideas on what my options are? Is there a secret place that carries antique props, or a place that can make a prop for me? It doesn't matter to me if it is a 2 blade or a 3 blade.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerod View Post
    I have an old 5 horse Eska that runs very well, but last fall I reduced the amounts of fins on my prop from 2 to 1. Not surprisingly, I have been unable to locate a replacement prop. Can anybody give me some ideas on what my options are? Is there a secret place that carries antique props, or a place that can make a prop for me? It doesn't matter to me if it is a 2 blade or a 3 blade.

Thanks in advance.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~brixent/b...rprise_003.htm
    2007 24ft NorthRiver OS
    Twin 175 Suzuki's
    "Thunderbird"
    MMSI #338033856

I found that site on a google search. If I had a 7.5 horse I'd be golden, but I have a 5 horse and as it shows, they are out of stock and no longer available. I guess I should get my part numbers together and give them a call though. Thank you.