Thread: Tanana River/Delta Junction Moose Hunt DM772

Default Tanana River/Delta Junction Moose Hunt DM772

I'm seeing if anyone is out there with a boat willing to transport myself, 4wheeler, and gear across the Tanana River into my moose area DM772 for a few days in September? Any help with this moose area would be greatly appreciated.

I had this done a couple years back, If no luck here place an ad on Fairbanks Craigslist.

Im not sure I can get a wheeler onto my boat but I could possibly help. Just depends on where exactly you are trying to get. The bridge is about 6 minutes from my house.
    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

I'm trying to run up the Tanana from Delta Junction and turn south onto the Delta Creek which is my eastern boundry.

Quote Originally Posted by alanmcomie View Post
    I'm trying to run up the Tanana from Delta Junction and turn south onto the Delta Creek which is my eastern boundry.
    Biggest issue with the Delta is it isn't exactly runnable. Whitestone church owns a bunch of property right there on the eastern boundary where you want to begin. You may be able to get just a bit further and go in past their property. Im not entirely familiar with the trail system on that side either. I know there is a way to get across the delta when the water is lower but it is very high this year with all the rain we have been getting.
    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Quote Originally Posted by alanmcomie View Post
    I'm seeing if anyone is out there with a boat willing to transport myself, 4wheeler, and gear across the Tanana River into my moose area DM772 for a few days in September? Any help with this moose area would be greatly appreciated.
    I had this tag last year. Pm me.

Can't shoot 'em where they ain't.

I sent you a PM