Thread: Highveld Taxidermists

Question Highveld Taxidermists

Has anybody in the Anchorage/Wasilla area used Highveld Taxidermists in South Africa? If so, can you please drop me a pm.
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.

Can't PM from this device but can comment on Highveld.

A small group of us went over several years ago. We shot, mounted, and shipped thru Highveld. No complaints. 75 mounts in all. Nicely done. Excellent crating and shipping communications. It took about a year and half but to be expected with the number of hunters and animals. Spent a day at there facility in SA. It was incredible to see all the animals.

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1468384737.815445.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Superx View Post
    Can't PM from this device but can comment on Highveld.

A small group of us went over several years ago. We shot, mounted, and shipped thru Highveld. No complaints. 75 mounts in all. Nicely done. Excellent crating and shipping communications. It took about a year and half but to be expected with the number of hunters and animals. Spent a day at there facility in SA. It was incredible to see all the animals.

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1468384737.815445.jpg

Sent you a pm
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.