Thread: Monument Bypass?

Default Monument Bypass?

I was curious if monument hill was too sloppy or if you had to heavy of a load to go up it if the bypass trail was a good alternative route. Previous times I have just made multi trips to lighten the load to be on the safe side when too heavy.
    "Nothing worse than a GROUSE!!!"

I went through vet Cameron Pass last weekend and came back over Monument. The trail through Cameron has more erosion than last year but is passable. Monument I thought was in better shape.

What type of machine did you ride through Cameron Pass? We have not tried this route with our UTV, but have done it several times with 'normal' ATV's and it could be a challenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by coltcollector View Post
    I went through vet Cameron Pass last weekend and came back over Monument. The trail through Cameron has more erosion than last year but is passable. Monument I thought was in better shape.

We had 2 Polaris 4 wheelers and 1 Polaris Ranger. The swamp just past the miners cabin was the worse.

That area always seems to be a pain.
    QUOTE=coltcollector;1547815]We had 2 Polaris 4 wheelers and 1 Polaris Ranger. The swamp just past the miners cabin was the worse.[/QUOTE]

What about the the trail that heads down off to the east of the main trail that heads down monumnet?
    "Nothing worse than a GROUSE!!!"