Thread: UTV / Polaris Ranger Crew Trailer

Default UTV / Polaris Ranger Crew Trailer

Looking for the best trailer option for a Polaris Ranget 800 Crew and an additional ATV. Thoughts? New

I run an Aluma 8616 and it works great. I don't have a crew, but my ranger 6x fits nicely on the rear with room for another 4 wheeler, a generator, couple fuel cans on the nose, even with the salt shields. assuming that your "additional ATV" is just a normal 4 wheeler. seems as though the prices have gone way up since I purchased mine but it is a quality product and I would buy Aluma again.

What is the length of a Ranger Crew?

I haul an '08 Ranger and '05 sportsman 6x6 on an 18' car hauler. Car hauler is heavy at 2,000lbs, but has brakes on one axle and I mounted a tool box on the front. You can side load a 'regular' size four wheeler on most car haulers, that is, a atv that is 7' long--can't do that with a 9'5" sportsman though.

I think a 16'+ car hauler would do the trick for you and they're a dime a dozen and fairly reasonably priced.

What livinthedream said is true too, but loaded aluminum trailers on the Denali Highway scare me--that's why I went with a steel car hauler.