Thread: Lake Creek

Default Lake Creek

A group of us float Lake creek every year and was wondering if anyone has done it this year and if anyone knows if the log jam at the bottom is gone or if you still have to go left and drag the rafts.

Default Lake creek

Quote Originally Posted by marbs View Post
    A group of us float Lake creek every year and was wondering if anyone has done it this year and if anyone knows if the log jam at the bottom is gone or if you still have to go left and drag the rafts.
    Im flying out tomorrow for a four day float/fishing trip on lake creek. When I get back I'll give you an update.

Default Lake creek log jam

Quote Originally Posted by marbs View Post
    I was up there a few weeks ago fishing for kings and that big log was still across the river.

I do not know about going left but we went right with packrafts a couple of weeks ago and had to portage. So it is still there on the right.

We took the little lake creek route and took a right at the three way braid and had no issues. One party went Stright and hand to portage over a small log jam. Warm water and amazing fishing. We took our PR49s from the lake. The river deserves a lot more respect after doing the canyons in the pack rafts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk