Thread: More sheep poaching

Default More sheep poaching

I agree, but charging him with failure to validate his harvest ticket in a closed season? is it better to validate your harvest ticket when there is no open season?
    Anyways he is bad. But maybe he likes his sheep meat like his eggs?

Count me among the crowd shouting for maximum sentences. The wanton waste thing really chaps my hind quarters.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Quote Originally Posted by isnarewolves View Post
    I agree, but charging him with failure to validate his harvest ticket in a closed season? is it better to validate your harvest ticket when there is no open season?
    Yea, that's the first thing I was thinking about as well..... I would think just the hunting out of season would trump the failure to validate his tag. But a lot of this legal mumbo jumbo is far too complicated for me to understand. But anything more to stick it to the guy I agree with......
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

will be arraigned in Neanana? a north pole man, or cold foot violation? wonder if he got it sealed? so that is why he didn't get cited for that?

They charged him with every law he broke including not validating a/his harvest ticket.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again