Thread: Fishing in Dillingham-things to see in July

Arrow Fishing in Dillingham-things to see in July

My 7yo daughter and I will be spending 3 weeks in Dillingham(arriving today). We will be fishing on the Nushagak and up on the lakes. With 3 weeks I'm sure that we will have some downtime. Are there any "must sees" in Dillingham during the month of July? I'm looking for family friendly type things(not bars, etc.)

I'm an elementary school teacher from Wyoming so I would like to take home some interesting stories/photos for my students.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown1 View Post
    My 7yo daughter and I will be spending 3 weeks in Dillingham(arriving today). We will be fishing on the Nushagak and up on the lakes. With 3 weeks I'm sure that we will have some downtime. Are there any "must sees" in Dillingham during the month of July? I'm looking for family friendly type things(not bars, etc.)

I'm an elementary school teacher from Wyoming so I would like to take home some interesting stories/photos for my students.

Thanks!
    Send me a PM. I'm a teacher as well at the elementary school and I can fill you in a little. Maybe talk classroom project?

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown1 View Post

Thanks!
    You are already hitting the spots with your fishing trips. There are some hiking spots near town. Dillingham proper is a fishing town and one of the canaries does tours for free. The beauty here is outside of town.

I tried to send you a message but I'm not sure it went through. It would be great if we could meet up next week.