Thread: Kenai river guide 24 july

Default Kenai river guide 24 july

Does anyone know of a reputable guide on the kenai that would be available on the 24th? I know it may be tough on short notice like this, but the one we had booked turned out to be a flake. I have a buddy and his son coming up from Texas at that time and need a guide for 4 of us. Thanks a ton in advance.
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

I highly recommened Dominic Bauer with Alaska Clear Water Adventures. He has guided us and many many friends over the last few years. Professional, fun, great gear and good guy. All 3 guys with clearwater are amazing. Try giving them a call at 907-262-3797

Or visit them at www.alaskaclearwater.com
    Have fun and good luck
    Chuck
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Like you mentioned, I doubt you'll have much luck finding a full boat open on such short notice, but try Fenton Brothers. Mike & Murray are good guys...& guides (907) 262-5202 or cell (907) 398-3327 (no website). Or try Hooky Charters, Dave & his son run a good operation. Some other reputable guides are Mark Glassmaker and Greg Brush with EZ-Limit Guide Service.

Default If you can go on the 25th . .

Cory, I currently have a foursome scheduled with Bo's out of Soldotna for the afternoon of the 25th for what was supposed to be a customer fishing trip. They've cancelled on me, and I'm willing to give up the date for a fellow AF puke . Drop me an email at sierrahotel@ak.net and we can talk more if you're interested.

SH

Way to step up sierra. Thanks for helping those folks out. Aslo just to add, the fenton brothers are a great outfit. I have fished with them several times before i bought my boat
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Thanks for all the help everyone. Got it solved about 15 minutes after I posted the question. Once again, this site rocks!
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page