Thread: Aim Point Micro T ?

Default Aim Point Micro T ?

Any one using an Aim Point Micro T on their AR and want to share what they think about it?

Ive got the Micro H1 and love it. Have had it on a 45/70 and a 338 federal. Took a dall ram one year at just under 300 yards with it. Very fast system and mine has been a rock solid unit.

I have one on an AR in 6.8 and it works well to 200 yds or less. That said, I put an Ultra Dot 2 MOA on my wife's AR and it works just as well and it's a lot cheaper. That was my 5th Ultra Dot and they all work well...thinking about putting one on my Rossi 92 in 44 mag. but I'm not sure it's the right thing to have an electric sight on a defensive gun.
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.

I have the AimPoint Micro T-1 with the 2 moa dot mounted on an AR in 223. I can shoot groups with it as tight as shooting with a 2X scope at 100 yards. Can't compete with a 4X or greater magnification.

If I can see it, I can hit it, if it's a large enough target. No problem hitting (most of the time anyway) a 20 inch gong at 300 yards (painted white against a dark background).

I've had my AimPoint mounted for 3 years and I would say it's probably been on at #8/#9 intensity sitting for 7 to 8 months over that time period, due to my forgetfulness to shut it off after a shooting session or just being out and about with it in hopes of shooting something. Still on my original battery.

I also have the AimPoint Micro T-1 on a Colt LE6920 with the Knight's Armament goodies. I'm really, really happy I went with the Micro T-1, it will shoot better than I can. I've used this set-up for several tactical courses and in my opinion it's as good as any.
    Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.