Thread: Opinions on Trijicon Scopes. ?????

Default Opinions on Trijicon Scopes. ?????

I own about 10 or 12 Leupolds, a couple Burris scopes and an old Weaver I bought back in 1974. I have played with Trijicons in the shop but have NEVER used one. I recently obtained a CZ Safari in 375H&H and I have been thinking about a lower power scope for faster closer-in work. The Trijocons came to mind... Any thoughts of opinions? Do they hold up? Are the optics consistently clear? How is their customer service?
    Floatplane,Tailwheel and Firearms Instructor- Dragonfly Aero
    Experimental Hand-Loader, NRA Life Member
    http://site.dragonflyaero.com

I have three of them. I shot my Cape Buffalo using a 1-4X with the green dot in the middle. When I think about the shot, I can vividly see in my mind, that dot of the bulls chest as the gun went off. I have one on my .375 and my .300 also. My personal choice for hunting situations is the Trijicon. If you watch the hunting shows on TV, you will see Carter and Boddington using them.

I've personally seen them hold a zero after being blown up and out of a humvee and land on the rocks and debris. I don't own one but I can attest to their toughness. We beat the hell out of them

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I have seen some of their military approved products, but I was thinking more of their hunting line. I rather like the 1x4 size with the glowing pyramid. At least when looked at inside a store. I have 30mm rings for my CZ rifle. I need to do some more researching.
    Floatplane,Tailwheel and Firearms Instructor- Dragonfly Aero
    Experimental Hand-Loader, NRA Life Member
    http://site.dragonflyaero.com

I have sent two back to Trijicon because the little dot in the middle was not correct. Both times on new scopes. Both times they replaced them very fast and no charge. No issues with either of the replacements with hard field use. I like them for black bear guns. Easy to acquire the sight on a dark object in the shadows.

[QUOTE=Nanook; If you watch the hunting shows on TV, you will see Carter and Boddington using them.[/QUOTE]

That's 'cause they get them free and are paid to use them. They are good products though.
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.

Their Accupoint scopes are fairly solid, but the 1-4 is pretty well indestructible. The other models I hear are a bit more delicate. Shame they hold the patent for tritium/fiber illumination, I'd love to see what Vortex could do with it.

I killed my TR24 in short order. I was only using it on my AR-15. I went to a class and was zero'd just fine at 1x, but when I cranked it up to 4x I would be a foot up and right... I ran the class on 1x no problem. The scope was a new in the box demo on loan to me and I actually had the check written sitting in my wallet before if broke. The guy I got it from sent it back and I said no thanks on buying the repaired one.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem