Thread: DL 455 Advanced Fail Hunt Report

Default DL 455 Advanced Fail Hunt Report

So I'm filling out my permit wish list in December, send off the cash and selections, and lo and behold I get picked for some weird thing DL455, whatever that is. Don't even remember putting in for that, but OK, will be glad to try it. The hunt says will happen in 2017 so I put it on the back-burner. This morning I get a reminder from F&G that I have failed to submit my hunt report for DL455. Now I ain't the sharpest tool in the fridge, but I looked it up again and it says that hunt don't hunt til April 2017. El no comprehendo.
    My child was inmate of the month at Mat-Su pre-trial Correctional facility.

Watch out, you'll end up sharing time with your kid in Mat-Su pre-trial correctional facility . LOL

I was talking to another guy tonight that was in the same situation with that same tag. I had a similar email last year with my Eklutna bear tag. I don't recall who I contacted, though I think it was through email. Anyhow, someone with F&G told me it was a glitch with the system and took care of it right away. Call F&G in the morning - they can likely help you out.

I just heard two other individuals who received notices in the mail this week to turn in their Black bear harvest reports from last year. but the reports are not due till 1 july this year and those harvest tags are good till 30 june 16.

I too got a notice about the 2016 black bear "reminder you did not file" I file mine online but was a "2nd reminder" notice. kind of odd

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Just called F&G and they said it was their error..ignore.
    My child was inmate of the month at Mat-Su pre-trial Correctional facility.

Anybody else ever get nervous during the draw application that there is some obscure/unknown disqualification out there? I'm usually 99.9% sure all my reporting is complete but there's always the 'what if' scenarios I wonder about. Or a glitch. If you apply for draw hunts but are found ineligible are you notified?