Thread: Alaska Shrimp Pots Receives 2016 Best of Palmer Award

Default Alaska Shrimp Pots Receives 2016 Best of Palmer Award

Now check out this honor i have received

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Alaska Shrimp Pots Receives 2016 Best of Palmer Award
    Palmer Award Program Honors the Achievement
    PALMER June 15, 2016 -- Alaska Shrimp Pots has been selected for the 2016 Best of Palmer Award in the Toys category by the Palmer Award Program.
    Each year, the Palmer Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Palmer area a great place to live, work and play.
    Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2016 Palmer Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Palmer Award Program and data provided by third parties.
    About Palmer Award Program
    The Palmer Award Program is an annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the Palmer area. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value.
    The Palmer Award Program was established to recognize the best of local businesses in our community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to recognize the small business community's contributions to the U.S. economy.

SOURCE: Palmer Award Program

Palmer Award Program
    Email: PublicRelations@awardconnect.org
    URL: http://www.awardconnect.org

Then these ****heads tell me to send money for my award placque !!! I didn't even know i built toys !!

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Aint that something?!
    Bk
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Airboats, ocean boats, and river boats serviced.
    https://www.facebook.com/BKMarineServices?fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by bkmail View Post
    Aint that something?!
    Bk
    I'm going to nominate BK Marine Servies for next years award you DO fix big kids toys !!!!

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

Awesome Steve. We have a celebrity now on the forum.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Good on ya Brother! Way to go Steve, truly happy for you...
    When the HOGS show up, somethins gonna DIE!!!
    Blood Sport
    32' Custom Wooldridge
    MMSI #: 338181573

Well, that's pretty cool....Congrats!!

Deserved. Nice job!

Congratulations Steve!!! You and your business has had my vote for many years. I have always appreciated not only your quality products, but probably more so, your friendliness, helpfulness, and dependability. You have been a great sounding board for all my questions over the years about shrimp habitat and harvesting techniques that have helped my wife and I be successful at catching them, which has opened up a new, wonderful dimension to our love of the sea and outdoors Alaska, not to mention that you have come across the valley and spent your free time to assist me with boat prop problems when I needed it the most. I owe you a lot, but you have never asked for any payback. Running a top notch business in Palmer is just the half of it.

I have no doubts that you run an awesome business.....but these marketing scams annoy me. Did you pay to ship the plaque? As far as I'm concerned they win if you give in to their flattering spam! You indicated that this came to you unsolicited..... which tells me they are blindly trying to make a buck by selling plaques! Deceiving!

Ahahahaha. I should read closer! I. thought this was from the city of Palmer. . Well I'd give you an award Potbuilder. You are super helpful and I'd classify you stuff as my kind of toy even when used for work!

Potbuilder even called these scams out in his post:

Quoting Potbuilder: "Then these ****heads tell me to send money for my award placque !!! I didn't even know i built toys !!"

Sort of like the "who's who" nominations that come in the email. Annoying to be sure.

Hey, that's a down right classy looking award! Gotta be worth at least twice the asking price! I reckon that'd look pretty spiffy displayed on top of the toilet tank in the guest bathroom...
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist