Thread: ITHACA Model-37 is the "SAFETY" Reversible.....??? Lefty/Right/Lefty

Default ITHACA Model-37 is the "SAFETY" Reversible.....??? Lefty/Right/Lefty

It looks like maybe the trigger "Cross Lock" Safety might be reversible for left-hand/right-hand.......??? Is it.........???

Don't quote me, but I believe so. Dad had one and it had the safety set-up for a lefty.
    Nurse by night, Alaska adventurer by day!

Yes, I have one of each..........one lefty and one right........But, I don't know if they came fixed from the factory, or if they can be reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by akhunter3 View Post
    Don't quote me, but I believe so. Dad had one and it had the safety set-up for a lefty.

It seems to me that I heard they were reversible, but I'm not certain. If they aren't you should be able to buy (relatively cheap, as I recall) a left handed safety for that gun.

Thanks............

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    It seems to me that I heard they were reversible, but I'm not certain. If they aren't you should be able to buy (relatively cheap, as I recall) a left handed safety for that gun.

Mine wont chamber another round out of the tube magazine, anyone else have this issue?

If I remember correctly, you need a new part. http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Products/432630.htm