Thread: Wtb: 45-70

Default Wtb: 45-70

Looking for a Marlin 45-70. Would prefer a guide gun and SS, but not stuck on those two.

Budget would be in the $500-600 but could go up depending on the gun. JM stamp isn't necessary. Just want something I can leave in the camp.

Supporting Member

I have a new-in-the-box, Marlin 1895GS "Guide Gun", Black Walnut stock/ Satin SS for sale. Comes with a lifetime repair/replace warranty. Price is $680.

You ever get down to the kenai peninsula?
    Quote Originally Posted by spike9542003@yahoo.com View Post
    I have a new-in-the-box, Marlin 1895GS "Guide Gun", Black Walnut stock/ Satin SS for sale. Comes with a lifetime repair/replace warranty. Price is $680.

Not my gun, but it fits your description-
    http://alaskaslist.com/1/posts/9_Gen...895_45_70.html

I've got a new Rossi 45-70, Stainless with an oiled wood stock. I just put on a Cabela's scope that's matched to the Hornady 45-70 ammo that's supposed to give you a solid 300 yard range. I'll also throw in the 1 & 1/2 boxes of Hornady red-tip ammo I have for it. I haven't sighted in the scope yet, and I've only got a few rounds through it. I was going to use it as a pack-gun but I now I want to go hunting Bullwinkle so I need something with a little more reach. I was going to post it for $650 for everything. I can snap some pictures of it if your interested.