Thread: Klutina Reds & Kings in yet?

Default Klutina Reds & Kings in yet?

Looking to fish the Klutina this year. Any reports for Kings/reds?

Any suggestions on King salmon charters on the Klutina? Thanks!
    That country was so hungry even the ravens were packin' a lunch.... HUNGRY I tell ya'!!

Just starting to see reds on Klutina. The king season does not open until July 1. Groves is a a place to start for a guide.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Sockeye were caught this weekend, but it was pretty slow I think I saw one group with more then one (4 guys 2 fish). the key this weekend was line in the water, seemed to me that people who were fishing the most had fish people who came fished an hour went somewhere else had nothing. saw one person cleaning a King so that's something.

They're in but plan on slooooooooooow fishing. Not a lot of fish this year and looooooooong waits between pulses of fish.

Just got back from over ab week up there, fishing was slow to decent. You could get your limit but you had to work for them. Floated gulkana on Tuesday and got one decent king. They closed kings on gulkana so it's now c&r only.

Quote Originally Posted by cariboumaster View Post
    Just got back from over ab week up there, fishing was slow to decent. You could get your limit but you had to work for them. Floated gulkana on Tuesday and got one decent king. They closed kings on gulkana so it's now c&r only.

closes the 18th FYI so if someone wanted to try they could rush down like today and fish kings.