Thread: Has anyone had any success with browns in 14B?

Default Has anyone had any success with browns in 14B?

Looking to see how everyone has done in 14B. I had hits early on but nothing in two weeks. Only browns came in and no blacks. I did get my first bear this season, it was a grizzly along the Denali Highway on May 27th.

was interested to see the brown to black tally for 14b this year as I live less than a mile from the boundary.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

We had a few Browns on our bait. Never had one come in while we were on the stand though. Never saw a black bear on camera all season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
    Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
    Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
    MMSI# 338232859

I went and cleaned up my bait station last weekend. The last hit I had was around the 20th of May. Shot my Grizz along the Denali on the 27th. I took a friend out there on the 29th of May and it hadn't been hit since the 20th. I left it as I had filled my tag for the regulatory year. When I went to clean it the site on the 25th of June it had been destroyed. I have no idea what came in since my game cam didn't pic anything up, probably my screw up.. The bear(s) had eaten everything. Licked the barrel clean, Took down 907 bear bell that was hanging, tore up the ground the barrel and even ate my registration permit (which I found in three pieces. It seemed to me like there was a fight over the food as some medium evergreen saplings were torn up. God how I wish the cam was working. It made for an easy cleanup.