Thread: Looking for Fed. GM215M primers anyone have any they may want to part with or trade?

Default Looking for Fed. GM215M primers anyone have any they may want to part with or trade?

Recently picked up a new 338WM and trying to start reloading but I need to acquire some Federal GM215M's for the load i plan on running. I have some stuff to trade if anyone is interested.. also have some cash that I can trade as well.

Thanks again

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Good Luck, I haven't seen any Fed 215M on anyone's shelves goin' on 2 years. I have started to have to use CCI 250's.
    "Actions speak louder than words - 'nough said"

I managed to score 2 boxes of Federal 215 (not match) a few weeks ago .. first I had even seen of the 215s. Still trying to find some GM215s though

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

I have 2 full boxes of 1000 215M's--$38/box of 1000, which is what I paid. You can give me a call at 980-8920 if you want them.
    Regards,
    Jim