Freezer $50, 17' Canoe $100, $40 Worm Composter (moving sale)
In Palmer, Alaska
Chest Freezer - $50
- 27.5'' x 44.5'' x 32.5'' (medium to largish)
- old school, not self-defrosting (this is good)
- 20+ years old, from Montgomery Ward
17' Coleman Plastic Canoe - $100
- Orange plastic
- Moderate dent/bend in side/top metal (someone with fabrication know-how or a moderate tool collection could probably fix this)
- Seaworthy/floats/doesn't seem to leak
"Worm Bin" Worm Composter with Red Wigglers - $40
- Mostly organic compost
- makes "worm tea"
- healthy worm population of red wigglers
Ron's Dipnet- $80
Dipnet from Ron's Dipnets (Ron Fuller of Chugiak) - $80 (Palmer)
- Kenai-Sized Hoop (5-foot)
- Approximately 12-foot handle (2 piece)
- Three seasons of use, net could use some mending, but will function fine this season, no problem, and probably more.
More on freezer above: model sticker indicates it is 15.7 cubic feet.
Took less than an hour to get below freezing. Has been running all afternoon on GCFI outlet with no trips. This is probably way underpriced. It's in the back of my truck right now (plugged in), so delivery could probably be negotiated.
Freezer sold on CL.
Composter sold here.
Still have Dipnet.
Powder and guns to follow.
Also have beer-making stuff. Carboys 2 for $50.