Thread: Trade or sell. Ruger Blackhawk 357 mag 6.5 inch barrel

Default Trade or sell. Ruger Blackhawk 357 mag 6.5 inch barrel

Picked this up a while ago and it's got some pits here and there from not being oiled up. I removed the rest of the blueing since it looked pretty rough. I then parkerized the gun a dark grey. You can still see some of the pits but it looks a lot better than it did. This would be a good trap line gun or maybe for a boat or truck gun. It shoots fine and the action locks up as it should. it's in perfect working condition but isn't a beauty queen. I am looking to get into another hunting rifle since I don't need the pistol and would consider something along the lines of a bolt action hunting rifle in 243 or up calibers. May entertain a lever action as well or possibly a 12 Guage pump shotgun. I can provide pictures-if you send me an email address or phone number.

Anybody? Willing to hear offers on it if you have cash. If you have trades not on my list you can still make me an offer. Worst case I would say no but I'm not offended by offers of cash or trade

300 cash or best offer. May also take knives, scope, red dot sight, camping gear, hunting gear, reloading gear.

Hey there Yota, its Steve, call or text me at 355-6545, got a bunch of scopes back from the factory Luppys and Blurris, see ya...

Please delete this thread gonna keep the pistol for a little while longer