Thread: What the heck

Default What the heck

is a 'reputation' comment? I click on the notification and I get no clue as to what it is!

Sorry.......that is, "Need to Know". Maybe you could request a higher security clearance................

Quote Originally Posted by copperlake View Post
    is a 'reputation' comment? I click on the notification and I get no clue as to what it is!

When someone posts info that you find particularly helpful, etc., you can click the star and give them a rep point. Kind of a supportive "thank you".

Quote Originally Posted by Garyak View Post
    When someone posts info that you find particularly helpful, etc., you can click the star and give them a rep point. Kind of a supportive "thank you".
    Thank you, Garyak. So where does one find this 'star', so I can give you one!

Oopsie, I just found it. Thanks again.

Thank you, Garyak. So where does one find this 'star', so I can give you one!

Oopsie, I just found it. Thanks again.
    Yep, it's in the lower left corner. If you leave a comment, the person will know what you liked about it. You could also leave a name so they know who gave them the credit. The reputation points are what build the little green bar/blocks under each person's name. The more rep points you get, the more green you have under your name. It doesn't really mean much in the big picture.