Thread: Rainbows, building the population

Default Rainbows, building the population

My Lake by my house is closed right now, but its fun to see what I have the possibility to catch. The trout managed to get into the small outlet creek to spawn and I stuck my go pro down to take a peek. They wouldn't go into the creek if you where there, but I left and was able o catch some really cool footage.

Good camera placement!

Pretty interesting to see those two partially spent hens fighting over the same ratty patch of angular crush. Didn't look like ideal spawning gravel, but they sure liked it.
    "Let every angler who loves to fish think what it would mean to him to find the fish were gone." Zane Grey
    http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/uploads/UP12710.jpg
    The KeenEye MD

Wow. Great stuff. It almost looked as though they didn't appreciate the camera being there. Maybe the blinking light? Thanks for posting.

Has it been moved if so where ??? SID

Quote Originally Posted by fishNphysician View Post
    ...hens fighting over the same ratty patch of angular crush. Didn't look like ideal spawning gravel, but they sure liked it.
    Some big-time nature rules at work: You make pie with the fruit you have. You dance with the one that brought you. Some rules require bigger shoehorns to fit. Nature will abide.
    "Lay in the weeds and wait, and when you get your chance to say something, say something good."
    Merle Haggard