Thread: anyone up for a vessel based black bear hunt out of Seward?

Default anyone up for a vessel based black bear hunt out of Seward?

I posted this in the Open Seat sticky, but figured there might be more visibility here -

Looking to round up 3 people for 3 days of vessel based black bear hunting (and fishing) out of Seward on Memorial Day weekend. http://www.alaskasurfadventure.com/hunting-trips/

I chatted with the owner and he said for 4 people total, a three day hunt would be $1125 per person. I can provide transportation from Anchorage to Seward and back if you don't mind riding in a Hummer that smells like dog

I wish I was up there right now! I would love to go, it sounds like a blast! Good Luck

I have been looking to do something like this but I have to work that weekend or I would go

looks like I'm going another direction since no one has been chomping at the bit for the vessel based hunt

You up for one in a week or two?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunts_with_stick View Post
    You up for one in a week or two?
    I'm going to have to pass. I have bear in the freezer from May and my GF is flying in from Switzerland at the end of next week and she and I will be engaged in non-hunting type activities for a couple of weeks

Don't blame you

Went from hunting bear with buddies to hunting bare with boobies....wait....am I allowed to say that?!
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    Went from hunting bear with buddies to hunting bare with boobies....wait....am I allowed to say that?!
    Guess we'll have to just wait and see. I think he made the right choice...
    "Grin and Bear It"

lol... Im surprised there are no comments about the fall rut yet!

I am new to the site. I am always interested in pairing up with a hunting partner. I do plenty of research and am willing to do my share of the work/ planning. I am usually good for last minute back outs as well. PM me if anyone is interested and I will get back with you.