Thread: Looking for fishing partners for new activities - Anchorage, Kenai Peninsula

Default Looking for fishing partners for new activities - Anchorage, Kenai Peninsula

Hi! Thanks for checking out the posting. I've got a good 2015 18' boat. I'm very familiar with fishing the Kenai river but looking for some new adventures. Don't really know too many people and would enjoy meeting some folks to do some fishing other areas as well as to do some halibut fishing, some clam digging near polly creek (Low Tides coming up May 21 - 24). I've never made the trip across the inlet to Polly Creek so looking for some experienced folks to do that with and learn the techniques. I'd also like to do some trips out of Homer for halibut and salmon as well.

A bit more about me...I'm 45, married, 2 teenage girls, well educated, well traveled, have lived all over the world and all over the US. Grew up in Kenai and western parts of the US.

Please drop me a line and lets trade some notes and schedule some adventures.

Thanks so much!

I've never boated across the inlet, but this I do know: time your trip to cross at slack tide. The inlet runs like a river at other times and could make it tricky getting across.