Thread: Attention Shotgun Shell Reloaders in Wasilla or Palmer!!!

Default Attention Shotgun Shell Reloaders in Wasilla or Palmer!!!

I'm hoping to possibly find an avid shotgun shell reloader in the Wasilla area. I'm an avid reloader, but not shotshells. Here is my problem, I've recently gotten a Pedersoli 10 gauge double barrel muzzleloading shotgun and am looking for various sizes of both lead and steel shot. The only shot I'm finding in the Matsu valley is at Sportys for $47 for a 25 pound bag (only a few sizes in lead/ no steel) and is way more than I need to do some occasional blackpowder muzzleloading shotgunning. If there is someone with several sizes of both lead and steel, would you consider selling me perhaps 5 pounds of say #2, #5 and #7.5 in lead and #BB, #2 and #4 in steel? I would gladly pay the apparent going rate of $2 a pound if only I can find a source for smaller quantities. Should you have both lead (or bismuth) and steel, 6 5 pound bags would be roughly $60 if we could agree on a price? Thanks in advance, I'm hoping this works as all my other shotgun needs are met with factory loads.

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

I had the same issue. I wanted to try some shot loads in my ML, but don't need or want 25 lbs of shot. I guv up the idee.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.