Thread: 2016 Soldotna Project Appleseed Marksmanship Clinic.

Anchorage Suburbanites, part time Willowbillies, Appleseeds, and Weekend Warrior Turquoise Miners!

Default 2016 Soldotna Project Appleseed Marksmanship Clinic.

Kenai Peninsula Patriots!
    Call to Arms!

Project Appleseed Alaska Marksmanship Clinic at Majority Arms Range on May 21 & 22.

Learn the true events of April 19, 1775.

Learn why the most powerful army in the world broke and ran from colonial farmers and shopkeepers at North Bridge.

Learn where the American Revolution was fought and won.

Learn to shoot your rifle wel
    l.

Earn the coveted Appleseed Rifleman Patch.

Project Appleseed Info

Anchorage Suburbanites, part time Willowbillies, Appleseeds, and Weekend Warrior Turquoise Miners!

Two weeks left to sign up.

You're doing great work, Sir. Nice to have met you.

Leonard

I had never heard of Project Apple Seed until Hog Family first posted on this forum. Come to find out we have some of it happening in this state as well. I can't think of a more worth while event to donate some bullets. Or send them the jingle and let them buy the bullets.

It is up to us to get the next generation's heads on straight about our countries values and firearm training is a big part of that!

Go Apple Seed gang!

Hogfamily, I will "echo" EKC's comments and observations. How many people do you usually get at these events. One day you guys will schedule one when I'm home from work and I'll attend one too.

Leonard, It was great to meet you also!

Hope to work with you on the range.

Bill

2dawgs,

We get anywhere from 5 to 30 (+) depending on the amount of spaces we have on the range we are at.

Hope to see you at a clinic!

If we get enough interest we may schedule another Talkeetna shoot.

There is camping and RV parking available at Soldotna and Tok.

EKC, thanks for the kind words.

We also do LibertySeed presentations for folks that want to hear the history part of Project Appleseed.

You can check with your state Project Appleseed organization through the website.

Kudos Hogfamily, it takes a lot of effort to keep our freedoms and rights intact and starting youngsters out showing them a firearm is a lot of fun is the first step top future rewards!
    We always have a family get together at our farm and this mothers day was no exception! Youngest shooter was Macy, age 3, enjoying a few rounds from a Ruger 22 pistola as her father held it steady! I think the look on her face afterwards tells the story !

When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Huzzah!

One week left to sign up!