Thread: 26' Pilot Wooldridge on Craigslist

Default 26' Pilot Wooldridge on Craigslist

No affiliation, but thought I would point it out for those who might be on the hunt. Beautiful boat and if we hadn't already pulled the trigger on our new Hewes 240 Explorer, I'd be giving the gent a call.

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/boa/5556559739.html
    Since the World is 2/3 Water and Only 1/3 Land, Figures the Good Lord Intended I Fish More Than I Plow.

I know the owner, its a well taken care of boat. The pics are current its a super clean boat, turn key set up.
    They just retired.

I looked at this boat last season when they were thinking of selling. It is a nice boat but one thing turned me was one engine burns oil. I am no mechanic but thats usually never a good sign and also not a fan of the Suzuki motors.
    "Nothing worse than a GROUSE!!!"

Motor issue was corrected, doesnt use oil any more, Suzuki took care of it at the local shop.
    Boat is in excellent shape.
    Bk
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Airboats, ocean boats, and river boats serviced.
    https://www.facebook.com/BKMarineServices?fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by Tyin 1 On View Post
    I looked at this boat last season when they were thinking of selling. It is a nice boat but one thing turned me was one engine burns oil. I am no mechanic but thats usually never a good sign and also not a fan of the Suzuki motors.
    Don't know the boat or who is selling it, but I like Suzuki mothers. Had one on my Wooldridge, never had an issue. And if it had Suzuki backed their motors with 6 year warranty. I sold it after 8 years and motor as good then as the day I bought it.

I've always been a fan of Wooldridge boats so I'm certainly not complaining about them. That being said, there asking price is more than I paid for my Glacier Craft last August with just under 400hrs on it. There's also a 24' Wooldridge that just came up for $149K. I'm just amazed how much these boats are advertised for. In 2010 my wife and I looked at a brand new 29' fully loaded at the boat show and it was only $150K.