Thread: Replacement boat cushions

Default Replacement boat cushions

Any recommendations for complete boat cushions in Anchorage our the valley? I have an 1986 2860 Bayliner Trophy and would like to replace my dinette cushions.
    Thanks in advance.

I used Busters for some custom boat cushions, pretty happy with his work. He's near Merrill in Anchorage, lots of pictures on his facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Busters-Uph...74964/timeline

Thanks I will check them out.

Busters is slow, expensive AND WORTH IT! Willy uses top quality products and turns out a superior product. It is hard to get on his she dual with short notice, but that is what happens when the guy is highly sought after. Give Willy a call, you can not go wrong with Busters.

Tom

Busters is awesome, just wait until winter, drop stuff off and pick it up on the spring
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

[QUOTE=Brian in AK;1537353]I used Busters for some custom boat cushions, pretty happy with his work. He's near Merrill in Anchorage, lots of pictures on his facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Busters-Uph...74964/timeline[/QUOTE

AK Top Shop. Melanie is awesome fair and very quick. She worked at Silver Streak for years. Her number is 301-1445.
    highly recommend

[QUOTE=buckwear;1537718]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian in AK View Post
    I used Busters for some custom boat cushions, pretty happy with his work. He's near Merrill in Anchorage, lots of pictures on his facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/Busters-Uph...74964/timeline[/QUOTE

AK Top Shop. Melanie is awesome fair and very quick. She worked at Silver Streak for years. Her number is 301-1445.
    highly recommend
    Her dad owned Silver streak, she kind of grew up there helping her dad. She is working out of her home, does excellent work!
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

Thanks for the recommendations. I will be in Anchorage next week and will check them both out. It a fishing boat, I don't need anything custom just functional and comfortable .