Thread: Bass Pro + Cabela's..........

Default Bass Pro + Cabela's..........

I don't know if anyone saw this, but it would change the market a lot (and not in a good way, price wise), I believe in due time.

http://www.liveoutdoors.com/news/233...le-up-cabelas/

Hang in there Sportsman's.

This would be terrible. Not only would it be bad for prices, but Cabela's products are far superior to the RedHead products I've used as far as hunting goes. This really makes me nervous about the longevity of the Cabela's products and how their quality could change. I have a pair of waders that I've had for 3 season now and they are awesome. But I know several people that have RedHead waders and none of them have lasted as long as mine.

Fortunately we have a Sportsman's Warehouse opening up here in Juneau so that might be my new go to since its local and I don't have to go online.

Bummer, bass pro is garbage. The only reason I buy from cabelas is because there cheaper and their unmatched customer service. Both of which bass pro is lacking. I think I would rather shop at sportsmans. Also garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gotta say I have been to bass pro 3 times and never helped once, I had to find someone and one trip I just walked out. I have only been to Cabelas 2 times and liked it. I routinely go to Sportsmans but they can be over priced but the Wasilla store does have some pretty good people who try and help.
    And yes, Bass Pro merch is garbage