Thread: New Glaciercraft 27' for sale

Default New Glaciercraft 27' for sale

Does anyone know anything about the new 27' Glaciercraft that's for sale at the Grubstake Auction site?

I believe that it was up for auction once before and advertised as like 80% complete or something when it was far from it. More like 50%. I was told the winning bidder complained about the false advertisement and as it looks that person got out of the deal. If this is in fact the previously auctioned boat then the boat is being auctioned by another Glacier Craft customer that was burned by the company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was this thread during the last auction, if that helps.
    http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...aft-at-auction
    "Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something." --Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyB View Post
    Does anyone know anything about the new 27' Glaciercraft that's for sale at the Grubstake Auction site?
    From what I hear, don't bring it back to have gc finish it. Pm me and I will give more details......

There was a business at the sportsmans show that specialized in finishing GC boats for customers. I don't recall their name but its probably on the show web site. Interesting business model!

I don't know who that was.

There is one shop that I know of that had to replace 80% of the wiring on several G.C. Boats. After they were finish because of the poor workmanship and under size wiring.

Ashbreeze boats works has finished a couple of GC.

http://ashbreezboatworks.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do I give my friends advice? Jesus, no. They wouldn't take advice from me. Nobody should take advice from me. I haven't got a clue about anything..