Thread: Mountain Cabin

Default Mountain Cabin

Looking to purchase a recreational type cabin in the mountains. Needs to be at least ATV accessible and within 4 hours driving of Chugiak. All responses considered. Let me know if you have anything or know of anyone who might be interested in selling something like this.
    billmanj@gci.net jim at 696-7117
    "Actions speak louder than words - 'nough said"

Can you........expand on your vision of this property.

Pretty much anything is on the table within the prior travel constraints. Envision use primarily by myself and my wife with occ visits from kids and grandchildren, remote, good water in the near proximity with both summer and winter use ... all recreational use.

Quote Originally Posted by shphtr View Post
    Pretty much anything is on the table within the prior travel constraints. Envision use primarily by myself and my wife with occ visits from kids and grandchildren, remote, good water in the near proximity with both summer and winter use ... all recreational use.
    Try this website for help in your search. I think you will find it helpful. You might need to narrow down your search.

http://www.remoteproperties.com

Thanx for the recommendation. I am familiar with the web site and will check.