Thread: Caribou Drop Off Recommendations

Default Caribou Drop Off Recommendations

I've seen quite a few videos out there of some people doing airboat drop offs up north for Caribou. Done the Fly-in before and looking to try something new. Anyone with info on outfitters who do Airboat drop offs? my google-fu is seriously weak. Thanks in advance

Meadow lakes Alaska

Where are you looking? Off the sag river or do you have a tag in 13?
    "Bearly Wounded" 18' Alaska Airboat, LS3 counter rotator. And a bit of a light problem.

I dont have a tag for 13, hoping for a general use area.

Anchorage, Alaska

You might check out our hunt planning section. There's a lot of info in there specifically written to teach you how to find this information. Generally it's not a good idea to come to a forum with a "where's the best place to go?" question. You're going to get general answers, or places that are undesirable for any of several reasons. A better plan is to research a few areas, decide on one or two, then search the forums for intel.
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address:
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay