Thread: Denali Park Hwy Ride : Have opening for 2

Default Denali Park Hwy Ride : Have opening for 2

I'm new to this forum, but am an avid biker/runner/skier from the Kenai.
    I have a return mountain bike trip planned for Denali Parks Hiway on June 3-6.

I have made 12 reservations on the Bus into the Park, unfortunately 2 of the riders in our group had to cancel because of unforseen circumstances. I hate to cancel the reservations of there are 2 other like-minded individuals who would like to join us. We are a mixed age and sex group of all ages who are fun-loving and easy-going. We are not looking for partiers and weed smokers. You must be in shape to do 70 miles on the second day through the valleys and mountains which I would rate as difficult.

If interested you can call or text 690-6032, or email at ctkincaid@acsalaska.net for more info.
    This ride is unsupported so you must be able to pack your own personal gear and food all 100-120 miles.

Thanks Carl Kincaid

Quote Originally Posted by mudbuddy View Post
    I'm new to this forum, but am an avid biker/runner/skier from the Kenai.
    I have a return mountain bike trip planned for Denali Parks Hiway on June 3-6.

I have made 12 reservations on the Bus into the Park, unfortunately 2 of the riders in our group had to cancel because of unforseen circumstances. I hate to cancel the reservations of there are 2 other like-minded individuals who would like to join us. We are a mixed age and sex group of all ages who are fun-loving and easy-going. We are not looking for partiers and weed smokers. You must be in shape to do 70 miles on the second day through the valleys and mountains which I would rate as difficult.

If interested you can call or text 690-6032, or email at ctkincaid@acsalaska.net for more info.
    This ride is unsupported so you must be able to pack your own personal gear and food all 100-120 miles.

Thanks Carl Kincaid

Sounds like you are talking about the Denali National Park, park road. I.e. the road that runs west into the park from the park entrance all the way to Kantishna. Note that you will be getting to the park via a state road known as the George Parks Highway. Using the term "Parks Hwy" here will make people think you are talking about that road (AKA Alaska Rte. 3) and not NPS's road.