Thread: Baitem 907 going insanely overboard for this year

Default Baitem 907 going insanely overboard for this year

This will be a special year for me as we lost one of our sons last month and close friends that hunted with him are coming up to hunt.
    I have known Jess and Steve for a long time and I asked her to give me evrything I need to draw in bears like crazy . She delivered in a big way and not in normal sizes being nice. Her products always work but Im in amazement right now.

Cost was not an issue for this year but Jess did bless us.

5 gallons drip drag bacon and estrus
    10 packages of anise yo yo
    6 scent balls one of which is a new scent skunk and Im a little concerned about my neighbors with it around for another week
    2 Special lollipops that are the equivallent of 6 balls cherry flavored.

A gallon of cherry paste
    A ton of other pastes and flavors for the popcorn and breads tomorrow I will post a picture I am so stoked that I will have a hard time sleeping.
    Thanks again Baitem 907 and if you havent tried her stuff it works amazing if your new to baiting check out her site and one of our members wrote a great blog

Jess has always come through with generous purchases for us.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

They make great products, used them for the first time last year and man what a difference!

[
    Jess is one hell of a lady for sure good people

QUOTE=blackbear;1534997]This will be a special year for me as we lost one of our sons last month and close friends that hunted with him are coming up to hunt.
    I have known Jess and Steve for a long time and I asked her to give me evrything I need to draw in bears like crazy . She delivered in a big way and not in normal sizes being nice. Her products always work but Im in amazement right now.

Cost was not an issue for this year but Jess did bless us.

5 gallons drip drag bacon and estrus
    10 packages of anise yo yo
    6 scent balls one of which is a new scent skunk and Im a little concerned about my neighbors with it around for another week
    2 Special lollipops that are the equivallent of 6 balls cherry flavored.

A gallon of cherry paste
    A ton of other pastes and flavors for the popcorn and breads tomorrow I will post a picture I am so stoked that I will have a hard time sleeping.
    Thanks again Baitem 907 and if you havent tried her stuff it works amazing if your new to baiting check out her site and one of our members wrote a great blog[/QUOTE]
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

She has always been a pleasure to purchase bear hunting items from. I haven't talked to her in several years, I haven't been able to bait, but she's always been awesome.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

I've used their bear products with much success. Their moose bull and moose estrus are game changers.

Bait'em 907 is amazing, they donated enough scents and lures to The Fallen Outdoors Non-Profit Organization this year to cover at least 10 bait sites. We split it amongst ourselves for those of us who were taking veterans to hunt on our stands this spring.

Quote Originally Posted by TXinAK View Post
    Bait'em 907 is amazing, they donated enough scents and lures to The Fallen Outdoors Non-Profit Organization this year to cover at least 10 bait sites. We split it amongst ourselves for those of us who were taking veterans to hunt on our stands this spring.
    Good for you! This world needs more people like you
    Your bait stinks and your boat is ugly

Jess is a class AAA+ act and her products are second to none. A huge supporter of AWA and always has helped with our annual fundraiser!

good luck this year!
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Here's hoping the bait works to draw in an abundance of critters, and one of your son's friends nails the grand daddy of them all.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

How's the bait stations doing with your 907 products??
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

My dad nailed a 10'. Used a few of her products, he bought them so not sure exactly what all. But I know yo yo for sure, and salt like textured anise stuff we sprinkled on the ground in front of bait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk