Thread: Quality Gun Dog Litter coming soon.

Default Quality Gun Dog Litter coming soon.

I have a litter of Deutsch Drahthaar pups to whelp April 9. If you are looking for a real versatile, retriever, pointer, blood tracker, family dog we should talk. Thanks. Don Lietzau 907-227-4261
    Forgive me for being arrogant. I own 2 Drahthaar's.
    Tundramoor Drahthaar Kennel. Training Versatile Dogs because we hunt it all.
    Memeber of the Alaska Warterfowl Association.

Is 'dis one a dem deutsche wirehair thangs?

We have 9 Drahthaar pups on the ground and a week old today. These pups come from quality hunting parents, great water retrievers as well as point. Taking deposits on males now. Pups will be ready to go to their hunting homes in mid June. Don Lietzau 907-227-4261

day3417161.jpg
    Growing like weeds. Big strong healthy versatile hunting pups. Ready in June. These will change color as they get a couple month old and will be Brsch, which is the same color as mom. A gray and brown wire hair coat with a stately beard. If your looking for a "Real Deal" versatile hunting dog, this might be your ticket. Strong pointers in the grouse and Ptarmigan hills. Great on water for retrieving ducks. Blood track wounded large game. They can and are willing to do it all. Very cold tolerant, I hunt all winter with mine. These pups need to go to hunting homes. Great family dog. I have a couple males left. $1500.00 Don Lietzau 907-227-4261