Thread: Which Reticle

Default Which Reticle

Just bought CZ 375H&H for brown bear hunt. Trying to decide on reticle for Leuopold. I see one of there scopes has an illuminated German #4. There's also another one that has the concentric rings which are illuminated along with the dot in the middle. That one intrigues me....seems like it would be easy to acquire a site & shoot. Does anyone have experience with any of these illluminated reticles? Thank you for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Streamman View Post
    Just bought CZ 375H&H for brown bear hunt. Trying to decide on reticle for Leuopold. I see one of there scopes has an illuminated German #4. There's also another one that has the concentric rings which are illuminated along with the dot in the middle. That one intrigues me....seems like it would be easy to acquire a site & shoot. Does anyone have experience with any of these illluminated reticles? Thank you for your input.
    I would not think of getting anything but the #4. It is the fastest to use.

I have to agree with the #4 reticle. I have several European scopes with that reticle. I'm currently trying to mount a 1.5 x 5 Kahles on my .375 H&H. In the dusk or other low light situations, it works well.