Thread: How to post PDF File with how to info?

Default How to post PDF File with how to info?

Title says it all. Have some info put together on field judging bears I figured I share. I won't post it unless its in a PDF. Does anybody know how to do this?

Thanks,
    BD
    "If you were to spit in a snake's eye, you would have to stoop to his level to do so."

Default PDF...

1) Go to advanced after clicking reply.
    2) Be sure to save PDF on your PC.
    3) Click on the paper clip icon (next to smiley face above).... click on add file from your PC, drag file to box as requested, then click select all and then done.... PDF file should be attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Dude View Post
    Title says it all. Have some info put together on field judging bears I figured I share. I won't post it unless its in a PDF. Does anybody know how to do this?

Thanks,
    BD
    When you initially post, or when you are replying to a post, click "Go Advanced" at the bottom of the reply window. That will give you some other options. In the top row of icons above your post window, the second to the last icon on the right is an "attachment" icon. Click that, navigate to the document you want to post, and it will attach it to your post. It posts as a link that folks have to click in order to view the file.

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay