Thread: 3-Position "WING"-Safety for Mini Mauser..........Do they make one to scale.

Default 3-Position "WING"-Safety for Mini Mauser..........Do they make one to scale.

Does anyone make a three position wing type safety for the Mini-Mauser that is to scale........???

Bump......BUMP.......???

Simple answer..... No.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Thank You...........not what I wanted to hear............but helpful just the same. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gunbugs View Post
    Simple answer..... No.

Look on this thread good example of one ask where or who built his. Also Dan at Accu Tig extended my bolt handle on my Mini Mauser

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthr...l#Post10797712

That safety and shroud does not appear scaled down. Looks like a full size 98 type assembly.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."